Saturday, August 20, 2011

"My Special One"

I can see you from a distance
I wait here for a chance,
When you ask me for a dance
To be with your sweet romance.

I can feel and hear my hearts pound
Here in the place where I stand,
Where I can feel the touch of the wind
That seems not to end.

You seem so far
But you are really near
I know it's you
The lovely presence of you.

I saw you were happy
But why I am so lonely
Afraid to tell you
The feelings I have for you

When would be the time
That I can say you are mine
And when I call feel the contentment
Of this foolish act of mine
When would it be?

When can I show you
The feelings of this heart of mine?
I know what I feel is really true
And patient to wait for you...

I would ask you
If ever I have a single chance
I wouldn't let the hours pass
To take this dance with you

If you will give me the opportunity
I would let the clock stop
And spend the rest of the time
With you... my special one.

                        
    For Submission:
                     Humanities I(poem)
              Mr. Ryan Joseph Fortaleza

No comments:

Post a Comment